Best Craft Beer of 2012 Poll
2012 was a huge year for not only the craft beer industry, but for the craft beer drinker. With so many hits released all last year, we need to ask you: What was the Best Craft Beer of 2012? We’ve comprised a list of over 50 nominees to choose from, but like in previous years, you are free to WRITE IN YOUR VOTE IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW.
To be eligible in this poll, the beer must have been introduced to the public in 2012, and in most cases, made its bottled/canned debut in 2012. A quick check on ratebeer.com can give you a good gauge on when a beer was born, piloted then introduced. Voting Ends February 2, 2013 at 5PM PDT!
- You may vote once, by selecting one of the beers on the list.
- Should the beer you want to vote for not be on the list, you may write it in IF..
- The beer made its debut in 2012.
- “Rallying the troops” is encouraged. Tell your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Please don’t cheat. If you are having troubles, please contact us.
- Cheering on a beer doesn’t equal a vote. A complaint doesn’t equal a vote.
- If a particular beer gets written in multiple times, we may add it to the list with tally.
The Winner Is Pipeworks Citra Ninja as of 5PM PDT. Congrats Speech and analysis forthcoming.