Poll: Who Makes The Best West Coast Style IPA?
We are running one of our famous polls to see what you, the reader of The Full Pint, think is the best West Coast Style IPA brewer. We got the ball rolling by nominating a few dozen of the most famous West Coast IPA Style Brewers, you are welcome to nominate a brewery that you feel brews the best representation of this style. This poll ends on August 8th at 5PM PDT.
Here are some guidelines we hope you read.
- While not exclusive to the West Coast of the US, these beers are lovingly referred to as West Coast Style IPAs, as such, you are free to nominate a brewery anywhere that makes what you deem to be the best West Coast style IPA.
- This is for fun and the promotion of great beer.
- To be nominated, the brewery must be an independent craft brewer.
- Feel free to rally your friend or local brewery to build interest.
- While we want people to go all in on this, it’s always a bad look when a poll option looks like it’s being gamed. It’s up to you, just know that’s what people are thinking when they see an unrealistic runaway.