Vote for Best Adjunct Stout Brewer
Don’t be ashamed that you love a good imperial stout laiden with dessert ingredients. That’s right, we are talking about what’s lovingly referred to as the adjunct stout, the Florida Stout and the Pastry StoutTM* Even people who like to clown on this type of beer actually really like it, and it’s taking over the country. So we’d like to ask you, the loyal readers of The Full Pint to vote for the best Adjunct Stout Brewer. We are going to kick things off with a short list of notorious pastry stout slangers, and we encourage you to nominate and vote for the ones not initially included. The purpose of this poll is to have fun, promote great craft beer, promote local beer, and to expose other regions to some hidden gems.
- Make sure to write in a brewery that’s missing. We will add it once you add it to the comment section.
- Share this poll with the brewery that you have nominated.
- Don’t nominate actual beers, that will be ignored by us.
- We will certainly not accuse any region or brewery fan group of being bots (Sorry St. Louis Area Beer Enthusiasts.)
- The brewer you vote for must make an imperial stout that has added adjuncts in addition to a possible barrel treatment.
*Pastry StoutTM is a trademark of DDB,INC.
Poll ends March 23rd, 5PM PST.