Vote for The Best Craft Beers of 2018
Craft beer is bigger than ever in 2018, so we are not only launching our year end, flagship poll to find the best craft beer of 2018, we are breaking it up into two polls: The Best Brewery Only Craft Beer of 2018 and The Best Distributed Craft Beer of 2018. This poll will run until January 2nd at 5PM PDT. WE WILL REPEAT THIS — IF YOUR CHOICE IS NOT LISTED, YOU CAN WRITE IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND WE WILL ADD IT TO THE POLL AFTER FIVE SUBSEQUENT WRITE IN NOMINATIONS.
- For Best Brewery Only Craft Beer of 2018, the beer must be new to the 2018 calendar year and is not distributed, self-distributed to a retailer for purchase. The beer may make a special event appearance (festival, beer week event).
- For Best Distributed Craft Beer of 2018, the beer must have been launched in the 2018 calendar year. There is a chance the product hit the market in late 2017, with the intention of launching in 2018. Please check the Untappd database to see.
- Both Brewery Only and Distributed beers must be defined as Independent Craft Beer, please check the BA database to verify if you are unsure.
- We encourage cheerleading and promotion of this poll. With that said, overvoting/gaming/cheating only makes the brewery with the abnormally large lead look bad, even if it’s not their fault.
- IF YOUR CHOICE IS NOT LISTED, YOU CAN WRITE IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND WE WILL ADD IT TO THE POLL AFTER FIVE SUBSEQUENT WRITE IN NOMINATIONS. PLEASE NOTE WHETHER IT’S BREWERY ONLY OR DISTRIBUTED IF IT’S NOT OBVIOUS.