Best Craft Beer of 2013 Poll
Happy New Year loyal readers of The Full Pint! We present to you, our annual flagship poll, Best Craft Beer of 2013. We spent the last month nominating beers that made their impactful debut in 2013, and want you to choose the very best. What determines if the beer is eligible for this poll is the following: the beer made it’s debut outside of the brewery tasting room, in bottle format or wide draft distribution. A quick check on ratebeer.com can give you a good gauge on when a beer was born, piloted, then introduced. Poll ends on January 30, 2014 at 5PM PDT.
THE RULES AND TIPS
- You may vote once, by selecting one of the beers on the list.
- Should the beer you want to vote for not be on the list, you may write it in via the comments section IF..
- The beer made its debut in 2013.
- “Rallying the troops” is encouraged. Tell your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Please don’t cheat. If you are having troubles, please contact us.
- Cheering on a beer doesn’t equal a vote. A complaint doesn’t equal a vote.
- If a particular beer gets written in multiple times, we may add it to the list with tally.
- Just because you tried Heady Topper the other day doesn’t make it a new beer 😉