Our friends over at InsideTheCellar.com are holding their second Caring is Pairing event. For those who didn’t attend their last amazing event, you need to pencil this in. It’s an intimate event with some of the best beer, wine and food, and you will be helping out a great cause: The Wounded Warrior Project. Read on for all the details including the beer lineup and a link to get your tickets now. There is a limited amount left so snag them up now before they are gone!
November 20, 2015 – 4414 W 2nd St, Los Angeles, CA 90004
21+ only – Photo ID will be REQUIRED at entrance. Non-refundable.
Join the Inside The Cellar team for our quarterly non profit fundraiser Pairing is Caring! For the benefit of Wounded Warrior Project!
What is it?
Pairing is Caring is a marriage of drink, food, fun and friends. This time the festivities move to Monk Space on 2nd & Western near Korea Town. Monk Space now inhabits what was once a Historic Speakeasy known as the Horseshoe Club!
Pairing is Caring will feature 6 craft beer pouring stations, 3 winery stations(new addition), and food pairings. In addition to the beer and wine stations, there will also be a VIP bottle share featuring rare and sought after selections from the personal cellars of the ITC Team. We’ll update this page with more information in the coming weeks.
General Admissions includes unlimited pours of craft beer, unlimited pours of wine, and unlimited food pairings.
VIP gets all the perks of general admissions but also includes early admittance at 7:00 PM and access to the VIP section will feature an AMAZING bottle share – with personal beer and wine collections being provided by the Inside The Cellar Team.
Designated Driver Tickets:
DD Tickets include Water, Soda and food. Designated drivers will NOT be allowed to consume alcohol. Anyone caught doing such will be immediately removed from the event.
Raffle tickets for Yet to be determined gifts will be available for sale at the event.
– LA Street Cart Style Tacos!
– Phantom Carriage Brewing, Carson, CA
– Brew Rebellion, Yucaipa, CA
– The Dudes Brewing, Torrance, CA
– King Habor Brewing, Redondo Beach, CA
– Boomtown Brewing, Los Angeles, CA
– Mission Brewery, San Diego, CA
– El Segundo Brewing, El Segundo, CA
– Poiema Wines- Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
– Pebble Cove Wines – Sauvignon Blanc
– Karma Wines
– Rocking Popcorn – www.rockingpopcorn.com
Raffle Items(updated as we move along):
– 2 Pack Poiema Pinot Noir in wooden boxes
– $100 Inside The Cellar Gift Card
– 2 month Inside The Cellar Craft Beer Club Membership
– Stone Cold Autographed Broken Skull IPA Memoribilia
– More to be announced
VIP Bottle Share List:
– Alesmith 2014 Bourbon and Brandy Barrel Aged Olde Ale
– Almanac Dogpatch Grand Cru
– Almanac Farmer’s Reserve Grand Cru
– Avery Brewing Uncle Jacob’s Stout 2015 Batch 4
– Bell’s 30th Anniversary Stout
– Central Waters Black and Gold
– Clown Shoes Flight of the Wendigo
– Firestone Walker Parabola 2015
– Firestone Walker Stickee Monkee 2014
– Founders Backwoods Bastard
– Fulton Brewing Barrel Aged Libertine 2014
– Goose Island BCBS 2012
– Goose Island BCBS 2013
– Goose Island BCBS 2014
– Goose Island BC Vanilla Rye 2014
– Highland Park Brewing Barrel Aged Griffith J Griffith
– Indeed Brewing Rum King
– Left Bridge Brewingr Silhouette Imperial Stout
– Lickinghole Creek Bourbon Barrel Aged Enlightened Despot Russian Imperial Stout
– New Glarus R&D Golden Ale
– Southern Tier Mokah
– Stone Brewing w00t Stout 3.0
– Surly Abrasive
– Surly Darkness 2014
– Surly Darkness 2015
– Surly Nein
– The Bruery 8 Maids-a-Milking
– The Bruery Black Tuesday 2015
– The Bruery Filimishish
– The Bruery Grey Monday 2015
– The Bruery Hottenroth with Peaches
– The Bruery Melange #12
– The Bruery Melange 2013
– The Bruery Ukelele
– The Lost Abbey Veritas
– The Rare Barrel Another World
– The Rare Barrel Becoming (member only beer)
– The Rare Barrel Home Sour Home
– The Rare Barrel Impossible Soul (member only beer)
– Three Floyds Dark Lord 2015
– Three Floyds Zombie Dust
– Toppling Goliath Pompeii
– Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue
– Toppling Golliath Lightspeed
– Westbrook and Evil Twin Brewing Mini Growler Imperial Stout 2012
– Beachwood Full Malted Jacket
– Cigar City Brewing Good Gourd 2012
– Cigar City Hunahpu 2013
– Deschutes Dissident 2012
– Fulton Patience
– Goose Island Bourbon County Coffee 2011
– Hangar 24 Barrel Roll #1 Immelmann 2013
– Pipworks Raspberry Truffle
– Sierra Nevada/Dogfish Head (Life and Limb Bottles 1 &2)
– Stone Brewing Double Bastard 2012 3L
– The Bruery Melange 1 2013
– The Rare Barrel Cosmic Dust 2014
– Three Floyds Tiberian Inquisitor