Podcast EP 242 – Jon Sanchez – Native Son
We are joined by owner/founder of Native Son and the new Native Son LA. We discuss many items including:
– Jon’s background leading up to Native Son.
– What the craft beer bar/gastropub scene looked like when he entered.
– Dealing with hungry beer sales reps.
– The tap takeover getting stale.
– Pricing sensitivity.
– Modern Times relationship.
– Taking over the Modern Times Dankness Dojo DTLA.
– The concept/vision of Native Son LA.
– The brewing program.
– Balancing the past and present of the location.
– Things learned from the difficult DTLA area.
– Will Native Son LA make it’s way to the original location?
And tons more!
This episode was sponsored by The Bruery. It’s that time of year, enrollment has begun for The Bruery 2023 Reserve Society. Visit https://thebruery.com to learn about the two versions of The Reserve Society you can join while spaces are available!
Please check out these resources if you are a member of the craft beer industry and need help.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/