Podcast EP 179 – That Chug Life – Edgar from BeerThugLife
We are dropping a very special bonus episode this week as a thank you to all of our loyal listeners and supporters who have stuck with us during these strange times. Today, we are joined by Edgar from BeerThugLife. We talk about many things including:
– Some BeerThugLife videos that caught Danny’s attention.
– How Edgar started BeerThugLife.
– Chug videos and chug video culture on social media.
– Being asked to collaborate with breweries on promotional videos and beers.
– Carefully accepting or denying collab requests.
– The term and responsibility of being a beer influencer.
– Thoughts on the Los Angeles craft beer scene.
– Craft Beer presented in LA Latino culture.
– Edgar’s crazy awesome kitchen that he films in.
– The future of beer festivals and beer events.
– Advice for upcoming beer influencers.
And much much more! Click here to watch Edgar’s videos.
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.