Podcast EP 178 – A Change of Plans – JC Hill
This week, we have JC Hill of Alvarado St. Brewery out of Salinas, CA return to the show. We discuss many topics with JC including:
– JC recalls how business changed mid-March.
– Alvarado Street trying to keep their food business going for a minute during lockdown.
– Pivot to curbside and GSO delivery business.
– Thoughts on buying habits changing from 4pks to whole cases.
– Balance between new way of business and maintaining distribution.
– Participating in Other Half Brewing’s All Together collaboration.
– Slowing down on fests and travel.
– Being hit up to do virtual collabs.
– What does the rest of 2020 look like for ASB?
– Alvarado Streets IPA tendencies.
– Update on Yeast of Eden.
And much much more!
Thank you all for sticking with us in these insane times. We will be dropping more episodes to catch up on what we’ve missed.
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.