Podcast EP 171 – The February Mailbag Episode
This week, we break from our normal format to bring you the February Mailbag Episodes. We asked our loyal listeners and readers on social media to submit their best beer related questions and this is what was asked:
– Will we go an episode without talking about H*** S******?
– Scaling up batches of beer.
– Will Schwartz beer be popular again?
– Kids in breweries?
– Thoughts on 450 North-gate.
– Beer and hip hop?
– End of life for old beer in retail?
– Why 4 packs?
– How do to make beer more fun?
– Danny’s favorite brewers?
– Raw ales and Kveik?
– The bastardization of the term IPA?
– Thoughts on The BA Independent Seal.
– Next hot style?
– North Carolina’s ABV law.
– Where is Guinness stout brewed?
– Why are bananas so hot right now?
– Where are the best hops grown?
– How much technical knowledge does one need to make beer?
– Proprietary hops?
– What beer would be awesome in 8 oz. cans?
– Thoughts on beer influencers?
And tons more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.