Podcast EP 172 – No Guidelines – Marco Leyte-Vidal
We are joined by Co-Founder and brewer at Unseen Creatures out of Miami, FL, Marco Leyte-Vidal. We discuss many things including:
– Getting initial buzz from Alex G from JWB.
– How Marco got into beer.
– Why the hell would you open a brewery in 2020?
– The dynamics of working with your wife.
– Unseen Creatures beer lineup.
– Brewing against market trends with wood aged sours and mixed fermentation.
– Love of hoppy ales and lagers.
– Would Marco brew a kettle sour?
– The maturity of the Miami beer scene.
– Upcoming pastry collab with famous brewer.
– Hype philosophy.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.