Podcast EP 173 – Not Too Cool for School – Thomas Monti
We sit down with co-founder and Head Brewer of Schoolhouse Brewing in Marietta, GA, Thomas Monti. We discuss many topics including:
– Thomas’ beginnings in home brewing.
– Gypsy brewing in the south east.
– Thomas’ beta version of Schoolhouse Brewing.
– The layout of the brewery and tasting room.
– Being family and community friendly.
– Open Source recipe concept.
– Rotation nation.
– Customer education.
– Crispy bois.
– The Georgia beer scene.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.