Podcast EP 160 – Pretty Sure We’re Still In Kansas – Dan Chivetta
We are joined by Brewmaster of Fields and Ivy Brewing out of Lawrence, Kansas, Dan Chivetta. We talk about Dan’s craft beer journey including:
– Dan’s start in the craft beer business.
– Working at Boulevard Brewing.
– Starting up Fields and Ivy.
– Using the title Brewmaster.
– The concept behind Fields and Ivy.
– Farm to table concepts.
– The dynamic with Kansas University.
– The top selling beer.
– More freedom working at a startup vs regional brewery.
– Local competition.
– Market dictation on creativity.
– Boldly choosing a bottling line.
– Predictions and outlook for 2020.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
• Oskar Blues Brewery – Try new One-y IPA, 100 Calorie Hazy IPA Low Cal, High Haze.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com
Read more at http://thefullpint.libsyn.com/#6rLsXituetLHZQ1T.99