Podcast EP 161 – Ryan (Barely) Claps Back – Ryan Sandlin
This week, we are joined by Co-Owner and Brewer at Dark Sky Brewing out of Flagstaff, AZ. We discuss Ryan’s new-ish brewery as well as many other fun topics such as:
– We give Ryan the floor to respond to John Rowley’s roast from episode 159.
– We learn about Ryan’s quick move into craft beer.
– Introduction to Dark Sky Brewing.
– Barrel aged sours selling well.
– The advantages and disadvantages of brewing on a 3 BBL system.
– Perspective on the Flagstaff beer scene.
– Why is the AZ craft market a little behind?
– Barleywine is Life?
– Chug videos?
– New Belgium Brewing sale talk.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
• Oskar Blues Brewery – Try new One-y IPA, 100 Calorie Hazy IPA Low Cal, High Haze.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com