Podcast EP 159 – What a Winner Sounds Like – John Rowley
We are joined for the second time by John Rowley, owner and brewer at Rowley Farmhouse Ales out of Sante Fe, NM. We talk about many things including:
– A recap of John’s first visit on the podcast.
– Rowley Farmhouse Ales winning big at 2019 GABF.
– John’s week in Denver this year.
– Introduction to the three beers that won at GABF.
– Uptick in business due to Guy Fieri and GABF?
– Continue serving guest beers at the pub?
– Barleywine is LIfe.
– John’s Chug Video hobby.
– What’s 2020 look like?
And much much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
• Oskar Blues Brewery – Try new One-y IPA, Low Cal, High Haze.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com
Read more at http://thefullpint.libsyn.com/#i11cx0JozXyBfB8i.99