The Full Pint is asking for your help in deciding what you deem the best craft beer of 2015. As with previous year’s polls, the criteria for being a votable nominee is that the beer was new to the 2015 calendar year and was available outside of the brewery it was made in as well as local test markets. Should the beer you think is the best of 2015 not be on this list, you can write in your vote in the comment section below.
POLL ENDS JANUARY 14, 2016 5PM PDT!
Here are some rules, guidelines and tips.
- Should the beer you want to vote for not be on the list, do the following before writing it in on the comment section below.
- We are monitoring for cheating. If we see 800 votes cast in 2 minutes, we are going to contact the brewery directly and if we can’t rectify the issue, the nominee might get disqualified.
- We encourage you to “rally the troops.” Share this poll with your friends and like-minded craft enthusiasts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google + and Reddit. This supports TheFullPint, the brewers and craft beer as a whole.
- With that said, going overboard will make many of our readers tune out and make your favorite brewery look silly.
- Ballast Point, Saint Archer, Golden Road, Lagunitas, Four Peaks all brewed craft beer in 2015 and are eligible.
- A complaint in the comment section doesn’t equal a vote.
- If a particular beer gains traction through write in, we will tally that vote and add it to the poll.
- If you are having trouble casting your vote, or want to check with us on a potential write in, drop us a note via our contact form.