Near and dear to our beer drinking hearts is the West Coast Style IPA. While not an officially recognized style by beer judges, this particular style of IPA has captivated the country. Known for it’s abundance of bitterness and over the top American hop aroma, this is a style we see being adopted out outside of it’s birthplace on the left coast. Please scroll through the list and pick one that you feel is the Best West Coast Style IPA. If you have one in mind that is not on this list, you can write it in on the comment section below. Below are some guidelines for this poll. Poll ends July 25th at 5PM West Coast Time.
- One vote per person. No cheating!
- A complaint doesn’t equal a write in.
- Cheering on is encouraged, but not counted as a write-in vote.
- Rally the troops via Facebook, Twitter and Reddit.
- You can write in a vote in the comment section below. If a write-in vote gains traction, we will talley the vote and add it to the main list.
- If you need any help, please write to us via our contact form.