The unsung hero in the craft beer industry is the Craft Lager. Not the fizzy yellow stuff you see advertised on tv, craft lager is tasty and comes in many forms just like ale. The Full Pint want’s to know, What’s The Best Craft Lager? We’ve picked close to 30 craft lagers in many popular styles to choose from, but feel free to WRITE IN YOUR VOTE if you don’t see your favorite on the list.
Here are a few quick rules and tips for this poll, which is intended to bring friendly competition, craft lager awareness, and fun! POLL ENDS MAY 30, 2011 5PM EST
- You can choose from our list below or you can write in a vote using our comment feature below the poll.
- If you are having problems voting, please contact us via our contact page.
- You are encouraged to share this poll with your friends and family on Twitter and Facebook.
- Don’t cheat, it’s not cool.
- Writing in a craft lager that is already listed won’t be counted as a vote. You can however cheer on your favorite listed beer in the comment section all you want.
- If you are a brewery who has a beer over looked, talk to us, we just forgot!