Best Craft Beer of 2014 Poll
We are proud to present our Best Craft Beer of 2014 poll. 2014 brought many new beers as well as many new breweries. With the help of you and TheFullPint.com team, we have come up with a list of nominees from breweries all over the map.
We are now asking your help in deciding what you deem the best craft beer of 2014. As with previous year’s polls, the criteria for being a votable nominee is that the beer was new to the 2014 calendar year and was available outside of the brewery it was made in as well as local test markets. Should the beer you think is the best of 2014 not be on this list, you can write in your vote in the comment section below.
POLL ENDS JANUARY 23, 2015 5PM PDT! Here are some rules, guidelines and tips.
- Should the beer you want to vote for not be on the list, do the following before writing it in on the comment section below.
- We are monitoring for cheating. If we see 800 votes cast in 2 minutes, we are going to contact the brewery directly and if we can’t rectify the issue, the nominee might get disqualified.
- We encourage you to “rally the troops.” Share this poll with your friends and like-minded craft enthusiasts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google + and Reddit. This supports TheFullPint, the brewers, and craft beer as a whole.
- A complaint in the comment section doesn’t equal a vote.
- If a particular beer gains traction through write in, we will tally that vote and add it to the poll.
- If you are having trouble casting your vote, or want to check with us on a potential write in, drop us a note via our contact form.