Podcast EP 198 – F5 February
We are back with co-host Andy Carter as we chop up some pretty big news stories and give only the hottest of takes. Topics of conversation include:
– Cigar City Seltzer
– The Boulevard Brewing employee harassment situation.
– Bigger breweries managing PR and crisis.
– Anchor Brewing branding refresh.
– A look back at Anchor’s efforts over the last 10 years.
– Pliny The Younger Day 2021
– A look back on the history of PTY Day
– The age old question “Why can’t they just make more?”
– The numbers behind this year’s sale format.
– Russian River using Shopify and not Oznr.
And much more.
We’d like to thank our sponsor Pure Project, a small batch San Diego brewery making the finest barrel aged sours, stouts, hazy and clear IPAs. CA and NV residents can have Pure Project shipped directly. Listeners of The Full Pint podcast can receive 15% off their order by visiting purebrewing.org/fullpint.