Podcast EP 199 – Believe in Saison – Daniel Endicott
Host’s note: New professional podcast gear coming for the next show!!
We are joined this week by Daniel Endicott, co-owner of Forest and Main Brewery out of Ambler, PA. We discuss many things including:
– Danny visiting Forest and Main a few years ago.
– A run down of the vibe and aesthetic of Forest and Main.
– Forest and Main’s beer program.
– F and M’s rustic brewhouse setup.
– Big business changes.
– Being an inncognito local treasure in Ambler.
– Believe in Saison!
– Daniel’s artistic gift.
– Approach to IPAs.
– Compromising on beers outside of the wheelhouse.
– Similarities to Tired Hands Brewing.
– What’s next?
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor Pure Project, a small batch San Diego brewery making the finest barrel aged sours, stouts, hazy and clear IPAs. CA and NV residents can have Pure Project shipped directly. Listeners of The Full Pint podcast can receive 15% off their order by visiting purebrewing.org/fullpint.