Update on The Full Pint 7th Anniversary – Sponsored by InsideTheCellar.com
(San Diego,CA) – We are 9 days away from our epic 7th Anniversary Bash (Sponsored by InsideTheCellar.com) at the legendary Toronado in San Diego. We sold out our VIP session fairly quickly, but we don’t want you to be discouraged from coming for the General Admission session. Here are some important updates we’d like you to be aware of.
- We’ve learned from the Toronado that VIP session ticket holders will not be getting a food ticket per se, but rather there will be a plentiful food spread. That way there won’t be a line or a wait. While we don’t have the exact dishes for the day, we are told by the Islander himself that it will be impressive.
- Hill Farmstead is still confirmed as of this writing. They are a very small operation, just like The Full Pint, so we are down to the wire and working hard to get you the beer name prior to start time of the VIP session. How exciting!
- Those who think they won’t get a crack at these special beers because they didn’t get a VIP ticket are sadly mistaken. With over 50 super rare, special beers on tap, the chances of anything kicking in that 3 hour window is highly unlikely.
- The Handlery Hotel seems to be sold out according to their website. We still want you to be safe so please fire up the old Google and find yourself a hotel and a ride. Uber, Lyft, Taxi Cab, horse and buggy. STAY SAFE PLEASE. If you haven’t signed up for UBER already use our promo code e19zq and your first ride (up to $30) is free.
- The official hashtag of this event is #TFP7. We’d love for you to tag all your pictures and social media posts with this.
- We’ve recently added a very special collaboration from the craft beer power couple, Franny Fullpint and Herbie Homebrew. They brewed a super hoppy ale over at Wick’s Brewing called Sikkbro IPA. While I haven’t tried it, I’m sure it’s fukkin SIKK BRO!!
- Smog City Brewing informed us that Hopmango IPA simply would not be ready for our event, but they did not want to miss the opportunity in taking part in the biggest craft beer event in California for anything. They have subbed out with a beer called Chipshot Porter. It’s the base porter they use for their famous Coffee Porter, and treat it with cinnamon, orange zest and vanilla bean. They described it as one of those chocolate oranges you eat during the holiday season.
- There will be some cool merchandise to purchase. We will be selling commemorative shirts for our 7th Anniversary, and our homie Rudy will be peddling that CraftBeerd Apparel.
- There should be many members of the craft beer industry in attendance. Don’t be shy, go up and say hi.
- Please strongly consider tipping the servers on your way out. These folks are busting their ass to make sure this runs smoothly, and they probably haven’t dealt with a party of this magnitude.
- This isn’t Toronado San Francisco. Please take your safety meetings down the street so we don’t get static from the PoPos.
- We constantly get asked about “bringing bottles.” Here’s the thing, we’ve gathered over 50 beers, many of which you have not tried. We got the awesome beer on lockdown. With that said, we understand this is like a beer geek holiday and it’s customary to bring a flashy bottle to these types of events. Keep it modest please. A bottle or two at the most in a bag will be fine.
Here is the link to the event page with current/almost finalized tap lineup: https://thefullpint.com/events/the-full-pint-7th-anniversary-august-9-2014/
Here is the link to the Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/311340088991347/