The Full Pint 6th Anniversary – 8-10-13 Sponsored By West Coaster SoCal
The VIP Session has sold out! Not a problem, we have our General Admission session starting at 7PM. Read below for tap lineup and details. See you soon!
The Full Pint 6th Anniversary Celebration Sponsored by West Coaster SoCal – Celebrating bringing the craft beer news, reviews and event coverage for six years. This year, we are holding a VIP Session from 5-7pm, in which you will gain entrance and have early access to the amazing list of rare and tasty beers we’ve gathered for this special day. During the VIP Session, we will be providing an appetizer spread and 6 pours before the rest of the crowd shows up. After 7PM, we will be opening the party up to the public, and will be selling commemorative glassware at the door. Purchasing the glassware will grant you access to the extra special beers to the event. Pricing on additional pours and General Admission will vary, but are sure to be of great value, to you our loyal fans.
The VIP Session will be like no other beer fest you’ve been to. You will have guaranteed seating, and you will not be waiting in a line to get your beer. We have a world class wait staff that will take your order and keep you comfortable.
We will have plenty of folks in the house from the beer industry including our Grand Marshall Greg Koch, Co-Founder and CEO of Stone Brewing Co.
Our Co-Host Clay Harding will be popping very special bottles throughout the evening, so keep your eye out for that.
There will be give-a-ways raffled off during the evening including, but not limited to hats, tshirts, brewery schwag and more.
When: August 10, 2013 – VIP Session 5pm – 7pm General Admission 7pm – 2am
Where: 38 Degrees Ale House & Grill at 100 W Main Street Alhambra, CA. 38 Degrees is in the heart of the revitalized Downtown Alhambra, a few miles off of the Atlantic and Garfield Exits. Public parking is located on 1st Street near the restaurant. If you have not been to 38, it is home to 38 craft taps, hundreds of craft bottles, and plenty of room to spread out and be comfortable.
How Much: VIP Session Tickets will be $45 and will include commemorative specialty glassware, 6 tasting tickets and appetizers. General Admission after 7PM will be $10.00 at the door, which will give you commemorative specialty glassware and access to our most special beers being poured that evening. Pricing on general admission pours will vary.
To Purchase VIP Session Tickets, please follow this link: http://tfp6.brownpapertickets.com Tickets are $45 plus service fees. There will be only 150 tickets sold for the VIP Session.
Firmed Up Tap Lineup*
- 2007 Stone Imperial Russian Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels
- AleSmith Barrel Aged Grand Cru (Belgian Strong Ale Aged in Red Wine Barrels)
- Allagash Golden Brett (Golden Ale Aged in Oak with Brett)
- Almanac Farmer’s Reserve #3 (Ale Aged In Wine Barrels With Strawberries and Nectarines)
- Ballast Point Sculpin IPA Double Dry Hopped with Citra on CASK
- Ballast Point Sculpin w/ Grapefruit
- Ballast Point Victory at Sea With Mole
- Bootlegger’s – The Full Pint Anniversary Triple IPA
- Brouwerij Strubbe – LambickX
- Cigar City 110k +OT Batch 6 (Imperial Stout With Raspberries Aged in Port Barrels)
- Crooked Stave Vielle Artisanal Saison (California Debut)
- Dank As Fuck Imperial IPA – (Collaboration Homebrew with Franny Fullpint and Herbie Homebrew at the direction of Danny Fullpint)
- Drake’s Aroma Coma
- Drake’s Barrel Aged Drakonic Stout (Imperial Stout Aged in Wine Barrels)
- Deschutes The Dissident 2012
- Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA 2011
- Eagle Rock Imperialist (Seasonal Double IPA)
- Eagle Rock Tart Noir (Dark Sour Ale Aged in Wine Barrels)
- Firestone Walker – The Full Pint Anniversary Ale (A Blend of Barrel Aged Ales made for this special occasion)
- Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti on CASK
- Golden Road Wolf Among Weeds Double Dry Hopped with Mosaic Hops on CASK
- Goose Island Bourbon County Stout Coffee
- Green Flash Silva Stout
- Hangar 24 – A Blend of Barrel Roll #3,4 & 6
- Jester King Atrial Rubicite
- Jester King Viking Metal
- Kern River Single Track Session IPA
- Knee Deep Simtra Triple IPA
- Lagunitas – SoCo Stout (Imperial Stout Aged in Pinot Noir and Zinfandel wine barrels)
- Maui Brewing Barrel Aged Old Chinwig (English Strong Ale
- Noble Ale Works Panama’s Naughty Sauce (Special made variant for THIS PARTY)
- Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale Double Dry Hopped with Citra Hops on CASK!
- Oskar Blues Ten Fiddy Aged in Four Roses Bourbon Barrels
- Phantom Carriage – Muis (Belgian Style Sour Blonde, Made in Los Angeles)
- Russian River – Consecration
- Russian River – Supplication
- Surly Brewing Urine Trouble (A collaboration with 3 Floyds, second batch brewed at Surly, Imperial Brett IPA)
- Stone Reason be Damned Belgian Style Abbey Ale aged in Red Wine Barrels
- Stone Suitable for Cave Aging – An Imperial Porter Tribute to Danny Williams aged in Red Wine Barrels
- The Bruery Humulus Palm
*Subject to change
Feel free to ‘RSVP’ on The Facebook Event Page.
Stay Safe: We have a very special price at the Days Inn across the street from the restaurant. $80 for 1bdrm and $89 for 2 bdrm. There are many other hotels only a few miles away. Call (626) 308-0014 and mention 38 Degrees Party to get special rate.
Please email us if you may be interested in taking a beer bus from the west side or San Diego to the party. [email protected]
We hope we covered all of our bases with this, but we anticipate having good questions that will need answering. Stay tuned at TheFullPint.com and we will address Frequently Asked Questions.
About 38 Degrees Ale House & Grill
Founded by Clay Harding, Brian Sugita, Mike Fata and Chuck Fata in 2009, 38 Degrees Ale House & Grill has proudly served the Los Angeles area with one of the most diverse selections of ales and lagers accompanied by some of the most creative and well executed food menus of New American cuisine in the area. In addition to our clean, well maintained 38 draught craft taps, we offer a wide selection of wines and cocktails, ensuring we have something to please everyone. Follow 38 Degrees on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. For reservations and menus, please visit http://38degreesalhambra.com.
June 27, 2013 @ 7:01 am
If I stand on my head, your logo looks a lot like Magic Hat’s! 🙂