Sign Up for The Inaugural Jirau Travel/Urban Oyster Beer Cruise 2013
Here is a great opportunity for you to take your loved one on the cruise you keep promising. But this isn’t just any kind of cruise, this is a beer cruise. Read on about the Inaugural Jirau Travel/Urban Oyster Beer Cruise, which happens to be our lastest sponsor here at The Full Pint. Cheers!
Jirau Travel – Cruise Planners, in partnership with Urban Oyster is proud to bring you the 1st Annual Beer Lovers Cruise!
Join us as we sail on a 7-NIGHT EASTERN CARIBBEAN cruise January 26, – February 2, 2013 onboard the NEW & BEAUTIFUL Celebrity Reflection sailing from Miami, Florida, to San Juan, Puerto Rico, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, & Basseterre, St. Kitts returning to Miami, Florida
In addition to cruising on this BRAND NEW SHIP (Reflection’s inaugural Caribbean cruise will be on December 5, 2012) your cruise will include the following activities hosted by David Naczycz of Urban Oyster:
• History of Beer presentation & tasting – Learn about how beer has been a key part of civilization from Mesopotamia to the present day while sampling beers inspired by the different periods of history
• The Art of Beer & Food Paring – David will pour several beers with different food parings so that everyone can learn how to match flavors, intensity and find the perfect beer to go with your next meal
• Class and demo on how to pour the perfect draft and the secrets of the right beer glass
• All events will be held at Beer Michael’s Club, (Reflection’s beer bar with 57 different types of beers)
David Naczycz is the owner of Urban Oyster Tours of NYC. For the past 4 years, Urban Oyster has been helping people explore the amazing world of craft beer through its Brewed in Brooklyn and Craft Beer Crawl Tours. These tours touch on every aspect of the beer world including the history of beer, how beer is made, and how to taste and appreciate craft beer. In addition to the tours David has hosted numerous public and private beer tasting events in the city and has instructed thousands of people on the finer points of beer.
Optionally we are offering the following:
• Discover St. Kitts & Carib Brewery Tour (5 hours)
• Pre or Post stay in Miami
So call us or visit our website to reserve your Caribbean Beer vacation!