Hess Fest 4th Anniversary Street Party – July 19
It’s crazy to think but Mike Hess Brewing is celebrating our 4 year anniversary on July 19th! It really doesn’t seem all that long ago that we were brewing up such small batches at our original spot off Miramar Road. From a 20 gallon system to a 50 gallon system to North Park’s 30bbl brewhouse! We have a lot to be thankful for!!
What better way to celebrate then by closing down Grim Ave, taking over the parking lot, and celebrating with the people who have helped us along the way!! 20% of the proceeds go to “The Friends of Jefferson Elementary” and “It’s All About the Kids”.
Click Here To Purchase your Tickets and I hope to share a beer with you on the 19th!!
General Session tickets include unlimited samples from 30 different beers and food tasters (4 total) from any of the participating eateries. Full size portions will be available for purchase.
VIP Session tickets grant you all of the above but most importantly, includes access to a private Collaboration Cask Session. Participating breweries will be given the opportunity to put a twist on Hess Brewing’s Grazias creating a very limited and exclusive blend. With Hess Brewing having three different casks of their own, there will be at least 9 casks to enjoy!
Collaboration Cask Session: 12:00pm-1:30pm
General Session Starts: 12:30pm / Last Call: 4:30pm / Ends: 5:00pm
- Coronado Brewing
- Green Flash Brewing
- Karl Strauss
- Mission Brewery
- Monkey Paw
- Mother Earth
- Rip Current
- SanTan Brewing
- Societe Brewing
- Stone Brewing
- Coin Op
- Crazee Burger
- Sicilian Pizza Thing
- Slater’s 50/50
- URBN Pizza
- AleSmith – Perle Hops
- Coronado Brewing – Alsace Hops
- Green Flash Brewing – Honey & Toasted Oak
- Mike Hess Brewing – Rum & Oak
- Mike Hess Brewing – “Holi Mole” Mole Ingredients
- Mike Hess Brewing – “SanGrazias” Cherry & Lime
- Karl Strauss – Bird Rock Coffee Ethiopian Roast Beans
- Mission Brewery – Lemon & Orange Zest
- Monkey Paw – Apricot & Basil
- Mother Earth Brewing – Guam Boonie Peppers & Sorachi Ace Hops
- Brian Trout (QUAFF) – “Muchas Grazias” Mexican Coffee
- Rip Current Brewing – Orange Zest & Vanilla Beans
- Stone Brewing – Cacao Nibs, Lactose Sugar and Mint