Eagle Rock Brewery Gears Up for SF Beer Week
(Los Angeles, CA) – L.A. veteran Eagle Rock Brewery has been working hard this year to expand its Bay Area presence – evident not only through recent, extended distribution to the area, but also a larger more integral spot in this year’s San Francisco Beer Week line up. This is the ninth year of this 10-day beer extravaganza, which spans the greater Bay Area with hundreds of events running February 10-19.
Eagle Rock Brewery has been participating in SF Beer Week since 2011, and were part of the group of breweries who started the Battle of the Guilds, an event that has now been adopted into both the L.A. and San Diego Beer Weeks.
- Double IPA Fest at The Bistro (SUM Double IPA)
- Pin Fest – A Cask Beer Extravaganza at Social Kitchen (“Creamsicle” Populist)
- SoCal Sour Sunday at The Good Hop (featured sours on draft and in bottles)
- SFBW Battle of the Guilds at Sessions (La Suerte Imperial Mexican Stout)
- SoCal Tap Takeover at Beer Revolution (La Suerte Imperial Mexican Stout)
- Red Velvet – Cupcaking with Jeremy of ERB at Lost & Found (Red Velvet)
- Collaboration Brewing with Magnolia Brewing
- Ramen Shop Beer Dinner (Unionist, Barrel Aged Unionist, Yearling, and more)
- Collaboration Brew w/ Hen House Brewing (Juice Cleanse NE-Style Session IPA)
- Tap Takeover at Social Kitchen (Equinox, Deuce, Barrel Aged Unionist, Tarte Noir, Solidarity, La Suerte, Manifesto)
- Magnolia Festival of Firkins at Magnolia – Haight (Populist IPA)
- Beer & Spirits Dinner at Alembic
- Magolia & Friends at Magnolia Smokestack (La Suerte)
ABOUT EAGLE ROCK BREWERY
When Eagle Rock Brewery opened its doors in 2009, it became the first microbrewery in decades to base its operations in the city of Los Angeles. This award-winning, family-owned and operated brewery was founded on a belief in producing unique, well-balanced beers – never compromising quality for quantity. As Eagle Rock Brewery continues to grow, this small family of beer lovers still works hard to promote the ongoing development of the LA beer community as well as the remarkable homebrewing community from which Eagle Rock Brewery sprang. Find us on draft or in a bottle shop near you, Prost!
www.eaglerockbrewery.com – @EagleRockBrew – Facebook