Time flies. Rogness Brewing Company is now one year old! Help us celebrate at our epic party on May 11.
Location: Rogness Brewing Company – 2400 Patterson Industrial Dr Pflugerville, TX 78660
1st Session Noon-3pm – 2nd Session 4-7pm
When you arrive we’ll give you a limited edition souvenir tasting glass and a wristband (for those 21 and up) that will enable you to try up to 10 samples (about 5 oz pours) of any of our 12 beers available for the day. 1 of those 12 is rare and another 3 are brand new. The rarity we are pouring is the last keg of Holiday in our cooler. This is sure to be a treat. We cracked a bottle a few weeks ago and it has aged very nicely.
Here’s more info on the 3 new ones:
Raspberry Tenebrous 5.3%
Just like it sounds. This is the most recent batch of our yummy double chocolate stout with lots of raspberries added.
Jaded (ESB) 5.5%
English majors and billiard players rejoice! We used English malts, English hops and English yeast in this English-style Bitter.
Brutus (Brut) 9.5%
Your mind will say beer but your taste buds will say champagne. This highly effervescent beer features 7 different hops in small portions to create a refreshing and wondrous experience.
- Admission includes tour, limited edition tasting glass and use of our facilities
- Try limited free samples of 12 different beers – including 3 new ones
- Live 8-bit music by Broken Satellite, Himsy Pimsy, and Chalkboards
- Play video games on a giant projector, bid on our silent auction
- Food trucks, craft sodas and quick draw photo booth
- Bring your ID, printed ticket, sunscreen and a chair (if you wish)
- Well-behaved children are free and welcome!
Silent Auction for Charity
In addition we will have a silent auction with amazing stuff to bid on. All money from it will go to the Capital Area Food Bank of Texas. For every $1, the Food Bank can provide $5 worth of nutritious food or 2.5 meals. For example, $1000 would turn into 2,500 meals. The 10 items to be featured are:
- Rogness tap handle
- All access laminate to get into every Rogness event held at the brewery including and ending with our anniversary party next year
- Attend a brew session at Rogness/ask all the questions you want
- Homebrew equipment kit
- Private party for you and 19 friends at the brewery
- Rogness merch package
- Rogness growler
- Brewery work shirt with your name embroidered
- Anna’s “beer ingredients” tasting room artwork (framed)
And of course, there is a video game theme. Enjoy live 8-bit music by Broken Satellite, Himsy Pimsy, and Chalkboards and we will project old school video games for you to play.
See you tomorrow!
~ The Rogness -
About Rogness Brewing Company
Located in the north Austin/Pflugerville area, Rogness Brewing Company specializes in creating small, handcrafted batches of beer. In November of 2011, the brewery wrapped up a successful fundraising campaign on the crowd funding website Kickstarter. Exactly three months later their 30 bbl brewing system showed up. Their first two beers, Ost (Porter) and Bella (Belgian Golden Ale), debuted on draught on March 26, 2012. www.rognessbrewing.com - @rognessbrewing – facebook