Podcast EP 130 – When Will You Be Open? – Corey Artanis
We are joined by Head Brewer and Co-Founder of 3 Sons Brewing, Corey Artanis out of Dania Beach, FL. We discuss the long and winding road to Corey and his crew opening up their brewery and taproom, with topics including:
– How Corey and Danny met in the summer of 2016.
– Corey’s life before beer.
– Jumping into the home brewing and bottle share scene.
– Homebrews being noticed by pro-brewers.
– Hunahpu’s Day fame.
– Any jealousy surrounding fame without an actual brewery?
– Reaction to the myriad of ‘Sons’ and ‘Daughters’ named breweries.
– How big can these adjunct beers scale up?
– Caution with certain adjuncts.
– Thoughts on scarcity.
– Obstacles of leasing then opening the brewery.
– Constantly being asked when will you be open?
– Thoughts and benefits to launching Family bottle club prior to opening.
– RateBeer’s Best.
And much more!
This podcast is sponsored by:
• CraftyShipping.com . Please listen to the show to receive your 10% off promo code for perfectly made beer bottle shippers.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some of the best hoppy ales in Southern California. Learn more about El Segundo Brewing at https://www.elsegundobrewing.com/
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com