Podcast EP 235 – Interview with Clayton LeBlanc of Eppig Brewing
This week, we are joined by Co-Owner/Brewer of Eppig Brewing out of San Diego, CA, Clayton LeBlanc. We discuss many things including:
– Danny’s introduction to Eppig Brewing five years ago.
– The infamous Brewery Igniter program.
– Clayton’s journey leading to Eppig.
– Eppig making their name by brewing really good lagers in an IPA town.
– Was the lager stigma in San Diego created by Stone Brewing?
– Moving out of the ‘Igniter.
– Creating drinking destinations
– Being spooked by industry changes in San Diego?
– Hey, they make hoppy ale too!
– 6th Anniversary coming up!
And much more!
Follow all the latest on Eppig Brewing by visiting and following their Instagram account @eppigbrewing
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/