Podcast EP 236 – Amy Crook from Firestone Walker
This week, we are joined by Amy Crook, Quality Manager at Firestone Walker Brewing. We discuss many topics including:
– Meeting Amy this summer at the annual Anniversary Ale blending session.
– What does Amy do at Firestone Walker?
– The road leading to her role at Firestone Walker.
– Wine country fostering quality careers.
– What a typical work week looks like?
– How Firestone’s growth has impacted her responsibilities.
– The journey beer takes from tank to shelf and how it relates to quality.
– Date codes in relation to brewery and customer expectation.
– The most challenging beer to manage from a quality perspective.
– How packaging tech has changed over the years.
– The challenges of using adjuncts.
And tons more!
This episode was sponsored by Eppig Brewing in San Diego. Makers of award winning lagers and ales – Eppig’s Oktoberfest Celebrations are coming up soon. Follow them on instagram [here] to learn more.
This episode was also sponsored by The Bruery. It’s that time of year, enrollment has begun for The Bruery 2023 Reserve Society. Visit https://thebruery.com to learn about the two versions of The Reserve Society you can join while spaces are available!
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/
Project When – https://projectwhen.org/resources/how-to-report-workplace-harassment-incidents/