Podcast EP 234 – September Show – Andy’s Back!
We are back in the studio with our president, Andy. We chop it up and talk beery things such as:
– A look back at Mikkeller in the United States.
– When Mikkeller hit the scene in 2007/2008.
– What made them unique at the time.
– Paling up with Stone and AleSmith.
– Importing high end beer via Shelton.
– Danish tickers
– High end bars Internationally and in the US.
– Chumming back up with AleSmith.
– Making a play for US production.
– Mikkeller SD and the Viking Club
– Mikkeller bars shuttering in California.
– Workplace issues.
– RIP Mikkeller SD.
– Mikkeller’s clout currently?
– Latest chapter on Modern Times
– Predicting the synergy of dual brands.
– Early Festbier enjoyment.
And much more!
This episode was sponsored by Eppig Brewing in San Diego. Makers of award winning lagers and ales – Eppig’s Oktoberfest Celebrations are coming up soon. Follow them on instagram [here] to learn more.
Please check out these resources if you are a member of the craft beer industry and need help.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/
Project When – https://projectwhen.org/resources/how-to-report-workplace-harassment-incidents/