Podcast EP 228 – Coming Soon – Beer Thug Brewing
Returning to the show, our friend Edgar “BeerThugLife” Preciado. We dicuss many things including: – Calling back to our first interview in May 2020.
– Edgar getting laid off from his day job.
– How Edgar flurished during the pandemic here in Southern California.
– Hosting virtual events with BeerAdvocate.
– Continuing can collabs.
– Planning the next phases of BeerThugLife.
– Self distributing BTL beers.
– Price point for 4packs.
– The young latino craft beer market.
– Being the sales rep of the brand.
– The trick to return business.
– Beer Thug Brewing!
– Why not stay a label/brand?
– Partnering up with Border X Brewing.
– Short term and mid term plans for BeerThug Brewing.
– Who is Edgar’s competition?
– Mexican lager appropriation.
– Specialty beer offerings in the future.
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor, Great Notion Brewing. Great Notion Brewing offers a variety of modern, cutting edge, culinary inspired beers: pastry stouts, hazy IPAs, smoothie sours. Every few weeks they have been adding states to their direct shipping list. Download their app on the app store, and check out with promocode FULLPINT10 for 10% off your next order.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/