Podcast EP 218 – Jason De La Torre – Ogopogo Brewing
– Meeting Jason at The DRINKERS HALL OF FAME.
– The dive bar scene in the San Gabriel Valley.
– What does Ogopogo mean?
– How the brewery came to be.
– Jason’s starts at Saint Archer and Golden Road Brewing working the lab.
– How was San Gabriel California picked.
– Diversity of the tasting room.
– Working with LA Brewers Guild.
– The big five way collab.
– Packaging and distro plans.
– Philosphy on can art.
– Brewmaster Guillermo!
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor The Bruery! Limited spots are still open for the 2022 Reserve Society. 12 large format beers of either barrel aged strong ale or wild and funky ales + mucho perks for $300. Follow the link for more details and to sign up now! LINK
Please check out these resources if you are a member of the craft beer industry and need help.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/