Podcast EP 217 – Alero of WARCLOUD Brewing
This week, we are joined by Alero of WARCLOUD Brewing. We sit down with Alero and discuss many things including:
– Who/what/why is WARCLOUD.
– Beginnings in homebrewing.
– Inspiration from commercial beers and brewers.
– The plan to open up a commercial brewery at the edge of Los Angles County.
– The generosity and inspiraton of J. Wakefield Brewing.
– Deciding to have in house food versus food vendors.
– Art and NFT talk.
Check out WARCLOUD on Twitter by clicking this LINK!
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor The Bruery! Limited spots are still open for the 2022 Reserve Society. 12 large format beers of either barrel aged strong ale or wild and funky ales + mucho perks for $300. Follow the link for more details and to sign up now! LINK
Please check out these resources if you are a member of the craft beer industry and need help.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/