Podcast EP 216 – Serious Celebration Talk
We are joined by Co-Host Andy and discuss many fun topical items about our life in beer, including:
– Pilsner Urquell influencing?
– Sierra Nevada Celebration – Bottles or Cans?
– Might Oberon be the next Voodoo Ranger (we talked about this before the sale lol)
– The big push for barrel aged beers, membership reups and Black Friday sales.
– Danny discusses his trip to Boston and Portland, ME.
– Shoutout to San Diego Beer Week
– Horus Aged Meads?
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor The Bruery! Limited spots are still open for the 2022 Reserve Society. 12 large format beers of either barrel aged strong ale or wild and funky ales + mucho perks for $300. Follow the link for more details and to sign up now! LINK
Please check out these resources if you are a member of the craft beer industry and need help.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/