Podcast EP 203 – Winslow & Jensen of Pure Project
We are joined by Winslow Sawyer and Jensen Atwood of Pure Project out of San Diego, CA. We learn a good bit about Pure Project including:
– Their amazing milenial/rich guy names.
– What they do at Pure Project.
– Their journey leading up to Pure Project.
– Brewers and beers that inspired them.
– The state of San Diego Beer.
– The state of IPA.
– Pure Projects approach to hoppy beer.
– Pure’s sustainability efforts.
– How they handle tough descisions surrounding their sustainability ethos.
– What does a post COVID beer scene look like.
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor Pure Project, a small batch San Diego brewery making the finest barrel aged sours, stouts, hazy and clear IPAs. CA and NV residents can have Pure Project shipped directly. Listeners of The Full Pint podcast can receive 15% off their order by visiting purebrewing.org/fullpint.