Podcast EP 204 – Fee-fi-fo-fum – Matthew Osterman – Sleeping Giant Brewing
We are joined this week by Matthew Osterman, President of Sleeping Giant Brewing out of Denver, CO. We discuss many things including:
– The string of strange press releases from Boulder Beer Company in winter 2019/2020.
– Found memories of Boulder Beer’s national presence.
– Who/what/why Sleeping Giant?
– What did Sleeping Giant buy and what was the value in what they bought?
– What audience do they target for Boulder Beer?
– How did the pandemic effect closing the deal and re-launching?
– What’s the plan to right the ship?
– Is DTC and small batch drops in the works?
– Bubbly By Nature.
– What else does Sleeping Giant do?
– Who else is on the radar?
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor Pure Project, a small batch San Diego brewery making the finest barrel aged sours, stouts, hazy and clear IPAs. CA and NV residents can have Pure Project shipped directly. Listeners of The Full Pint podcast can receive 15% off their order by visiting purebrewing.org/fullpint.