Podcast EP 202 – John Holl – Author & Beer Writer
We are joined by award winning, veteran beer writer and author John Holl. We catch up and discuss many things including:
– John’s journey through various beer publications.
– A hearty laugh about being part of the old guard.
– Breaking down the different types of current beer media formats.
– Pondering the buisness models of media and media consumption.
– The meme-ification of beer media.
– Authoring books.
– The effect the pandemic had on 8100 breweries.
– NJ liquor laws.
– What will “getting back to normal” look like for beer.
And much more!
Visit http://johnholl.com/ to learn more and check out John’s body of work.
We’d like to thank our sponsor Pure Project, a small batch San Diego brewery making the finest barrel aged sours, stouts, hazy and clear IPAs. CA and NV residents can have Pure Project shipped directly. Listeners of The Full Pint podcast can receive 15% off their order by visiting purebrewing.org/fullpint.