Podcast EP 194 – The 2021 Prediction Show
We are finishing out this hellish year with a fun round table of 2021 hot takes and predictions. We are joined by irregular co-host Andy Carter and special guest Corey Welchel. Here are some of the items we talk about:
– New packaging ideas in the alumnium shortage.
– Who will overloard on beer festivals?
– Stone Brewing selling?
– Boutique membership only breweries.
– Lager’s place in the pecking order.
– The fate of specialty beer.
– Emphasis on quality.
– De-regulation of alcohol laws.
– The fate of legacy brands.
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.