Podcast EP 193 – Holiday Hot Takes
We break from our usual format and join our irregular co-host Andy Carter to bring you this week’s podcast. We dicuss recent beer events and provide one-of-a-kind hot takes on the following topics:
– Shelton Brothers closing shop.
– Bourbon County Stout Past and Present.
– Is Alpine Great Great still?
– BeerAdvocate Cyber Extreme Beer Fest.
– Lagunitas’ hoppy beverages.
– Blind Pig Inauguration Ale.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.