Podcast EP 192 – Pressing On – Brad Clark
– How Danny met Brad over a decade ago.
– Brad’s inspiration and beginnings with malt-driven beers.
– Growing Jackie O’s production.
-Early barrel aged / pasteurization issues in his career.
– Beer geeks being rough on mistakes.
– Did Brad have any ownership / equity in Jackie O’s.
– Traveling in the cool kids circle.
– Taking the leap to California.
– Initial concept for Private Press Brewing.
– The stigma surrounding this particular business model.
– Is Private Press bailing out brewers during a pandemic?
– Working at Faction Brewing.
– New smaller partners of Private Press Brewing.
And much more.
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.