Podcast EP 191 – The Butcher, The Baker and The Candlestick Maker – Radiant Beer Co.
This week, we are joined by the three founding members of Radiant Beer Co, Cambria Griffith, Andrew Bell and Jonas Nemura. We discuss many things with our longtime friends including:
– Quick stories of Danny’s past with these three.
– When and how quickly did Radiant Beer get created.
– How each parted ways with their prior employers in the beer industry.
– Why open a brewery during a pandemic?
– What does Radiant Beer offer and who does it serve that isn’t already being served in the Anaheim area?
– The story behind the name Radiant Beer.
– The initial in person experience and post Covid experience.
– How the beer program will differ from The Bruey.
– Barrel Program and barrel management.
– Things that will be missed from working at a larger organization.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.