Podcast EP 190 – The 2020 GABF Award Show
This week, we are joined by co-host Andy Carter as we break down the 2020 Great American Beer Festival. Items of discussion include:
– What is the GABF?
– Memories of past GABFs.
– How the format to GABF has changed for pandemic times.
– The daunting task of juding beer.
– Might this be the most accurate judging ever?
– Danny announces winners for all 91 style categories.
– Andy answers those questions regarding the weird categories.
And much more!
LINK: Brewers Association video explaining the safety measures taken for judging
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.