Podcast EP 190 – The 2020 GABF Award Show
This week, we are joined by co-host Andy Carter as we break down the 2020 Great American Beer Festival. Items of discussion include:
– What is the GABF?
– Memories of past GABFs.
– How the format to GABF has changed for pandemic times.
– The daunting task of juding beer.
– Danny announces winners for all 91 style categories.
– Andy answers those questions regarding the weird categories.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at adve[email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.