Podcast EP 195 – Jean Broillet IV – The Interview
– The landscape of the Deleware Valley craft beer landscape prior to Tired Hands.
– Fond look back at Dogfish Head’s and their influence on Jean.
– Pioneering lines for Milkshake IPA.
– The fine line with experimental brewing.
– Multiple destinations for selling right to customers.
– Dudley Direct
– Lessons learned from spinning up multiple destinations, products and “sister companies”
– Little Log Cabin.
– The DDH phenomonon.
– Changing in house food program.
– Partnering with local artisans and food makers.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.