Podcast EP 184 – Geeky Hop Talk with Scott Janish of Sapwood Cellars Brewery
– Scott’s homebrewing beginnings.
– Scott journaling his homebrewing via blogging.
– Studying scientific papers about hops.
– Meeting the Mad Fermentationist
– Helping startup Modern Times.
– Launching Sapwood Cellars Brewery.
– Laser focus on a few styles he loves to brew.
– Obsession with hazy IPA.
– Cautiously brewing clean beer in the same facility as mixed fermentation beers.
– A virtual tour of Sapwood Cellars.
– Giving and receiving brewing help.
And much much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.