Podcast EP 176 – These Uncertain Times Part 2 With Andy Carter
We continue our coverage of the intersection of the craft beer industry, craft beer drinkers and the COVID-19 Pandemic. Andy Carter, President of California Home Brewers Association returns to the mic to help us break it down. We discuss the following:
– What has changed over the course of the week.
– Big pivots from small breweries.
– Buzz worthy breweries delivering and doing online shipping.
– Casualties, furloughs, layoffs, FIRE SALES!
– Buying beer in bulk.
– A look at Russian River Brewing’s reaction.
– A look at Green Flash Brewing’s reaction.
And tons more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.