Podcast EP 168 – 16 New Beers A Month??!! – Andrew Schwartz
This week we are joined by Andrew Schwartz, Commissioner of Flavor at Modern Times Beer in San Diego. We discuss many things including:
– Modern Times entering the scene over 6 years ago.
– Skepticism over Modern Time’s bravado.
– Andrew’s beginnings in craft beer.
– How Andrew joined Modern Times.
– Comparing the product innovation to The Bruery.
– Feedback channels for new products.
– A look at MT’s core lineup, then and now.
– Modern Time’s membership programs and fanbase.
– Is Modern Times staying on top of beer trends?
– MT’s big festivals.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
• Oskar Blues Brewery – Try new One-y IPA, 100 Calorie Hazy IPA Low Cal, High Haze.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com