Podcast EP 165 – Wild Fields Forever – Ryan Fields
This week, we are joined by co-founder and head brewer of the brand new Wild Fields Brew House, Ryan Fields. We discuss many things including:
– When Ryan met Jackie.
– Ryan joining Beachwood Blendery.
– Winning awards with such a young barrel program.
– Having the itch to start up a family business.
– How does one get funding for a small brewery in 2019?
– Atascadero, CA?
– The concept of Wild Fields Brew House.
– A rundown of the brew house equipment.
– Is there room for growth?
– Working hand in hand with wife Jackie.
– The family theme of the brew pub.
– A look at the beer program.
– What won’t Ryan brew?
– Hopes/wishes for 2020.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
• Oskar Blues Brewery – Try new One-y IPA, 100 Calorie Hazy IPA Low Cal, High Haze.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com