Podcast EP 164 – A Look Back at 2019 With Doug Veliky Part 2
We sit down with our dear friend Doug Veliky, CFO at Revolution Brewing, and creator of BeerCrunchers.com and @beerafficianado to recap the crazy craft beer year 2019. In part two of our recap, we discuss the following:
– Lo-Cal IPAs.
– Non-beer products from breweries.
– Ballast Point sale.
– Who’s next to sell, and what profile is ripe for M&A.
– Is 8,000 craft breweries sustainable.
– Does the number go up or down.
– Final thoughts.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
• Oskar Blues Brewery – Try new One-y IPA, 100 Calorie Hazy IPA Low Cal, High Haze.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com