Podcast EP 163 – A Look Back at 2019 Part 1 With Doug Veliky
We sit down with our dear friend Doug Veliky, CFO at Revolution Brewing, and creator of BeerCrunchers.com and @beerafficianado to recap the crazy craft beer year 2019. In part one of our recap, we discuss the following:
– Reintroduction to Doug.
– Doug’s Children’s charity.
– Framing up the biggest topics of 2019.
– Naturdays and the Natural Light Brand.
– Milkshake IPAs.
– Shelf stable hazies.
– ABI’s moves for the year.
– Beer influencers.
And much much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
• Oskar Blues Brewery – Try new One-y IPA, 100 Calorie Hazy IPA Low Cal, High Haze.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com